About JessicaMild mannered marketing drone by day. Bucket list adventurer by late afternoon. Having first drafted a list in high school, Jessica's list of things to do before she dies has slowly taken over her life and consumes her thoughts. Because of the list, she has traveled to Mordor, plummeted towards the Earth's surface from 13,000 feet up, cavorted with whale sharks in open water, skinny dipped herself into the Guinness World Book, and cursed the day she was born during the last miles of a Marathon. It's safe to say that if Jessica is doing it, it's on the list.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
I Rappelled Down a 32 Story Building!
- Thing to Do #20 (40/40): Sing Karaoke April 24, 2011
- A Record I Can’t Bare to Miss July 13, 2010
- Selfishly Saving Lives February 24, 2011
- Why You Should Have a Life List April 5, 2011
- Thing to Do #39 (40/40): Lose 20 pounds August 19, 2011
- Thing to Do: Go Fly Fishing May 29, 2013
- Thing to Do: Participate in a Big Wheel Race May 19, 2013
- Thing to Do #35 (40/40): Visit All NC Breweries May 2, 2013
- Thing to Do: Go Hang Gliding April 21, 2013
- Thing to Do #21: Be a Human Guinea Pig April 10, 2013